Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tramden

Travis + Pam= Tram + Baby Brenden... Well, you get the idea.
While at the Ranch, we took advantage of the wide open country and got some family pics. I got the good lighting of the morning and unfortunately for Tram's shoot, the sun was bright and shining and directly overhead- which is great most of the time, except for taking pictures. They still turned out pretty cute, despite the harsh light. So here are some of my favorite shots of my BFF brother, his lovely and 5 months pregnant wife and of course my adorable nephew!




3 comments:

Mom said...

Nice Tramden pics, even if the sun wasn't right where you wanted it to be!! I was going to note my fav, but I love them all!!! Something about an old barn (or fence) that gives texture and style!! The hats give that country touch too :)

Snakeye said...

Holmes -
You took great pics! Thanks for taking them for us. Keep practicing for the perfect shot. In the meantime, check out this website; this guy uses film and absolutely NO photoshopping whatsoever. And they're absolutely phenomenal.

Megan O. said...

Awesome job, Cheyenne! And your sil doesn't look like she could possibly be 5 months preggo!