Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Patiently Awaiting

No news here (or at least the news I do have may not be appropriate to share quite so publicly).. We're just here. My body is further than many woman are after hours of labor so I fully anticipate that this time will be just as fast and furious as last time.. Don't worry. I intend on leaving for the hospital the moment I am sure I'm in labor. I'd be lying if I said it hasn't crossed my mind to set up a tent on hospital grounds. This time, going overdue has not been as stressful as it was when Riley was past due. I've mentally prepared for it this time.. makes a BIG difference. So sometime in the next week or so, I should have a new little gal but until then life has been happening.I've actually got quite a bit to post about. Boy have I been busy this past month. My brother and family were here for almost a month since Easter and everyday was full of trips to target, splash pads, zoo, and just toddler play(/fight) time. I don't have my camera card up here so that post will have to be reserved for another time and so I'll reserve the commentary too.

Here's just something that keeps me busy and keeps my heart happy.. Pictures- of course.




And here I am... 40 weeks and 5 days pregnant.

4 comments:

Chey's Dad said...

I keep leaping for the phone every time it rings... all this waiting is making me exhausted!

Mom said...

Happy Mother's Day, my most beautiful daughter!!! There can't be a cuter pregnant mom anywhere!!! : )

Jamie said...

The good thing is when she does decide to make her appearance it'll take like 1 push and viola! :)
...and you still look amazing!

Jenny Brooks said...

crazy! you sure they get those due dates right!? nuts! Well, we're all very excited to see a new baby soon. but I liked your last post, enjoy it now while you just have Riley. he's a charmer! You look great, but I am sure you're "done"! :)