This little girl of mine, boy does she make me smile. Those chubby cheeks are so edible. Scarlett is now 4 months old!
- She absolutely thrives off attention. The moment you make eye contact with her, she beams!
- She's been rolling for almost a month now and I think she actually prefers tummy time to laying on her back.
- She is a squealy baby. I think mostly they are squeals of glee but none-the-less they still hurt my ears.
- She's very alert and is always checking out everything. I love her little look of concentration.
- She's a great sleeper. She takes 4 naps a day (1-2 hours) and still sleeps 10 hours at night!
- Since dealing with Riley and dabbling in potty training, I'm pretty sure that Scarlett will be much easier to potty train since she hates having a dirty diaper on. Riley could care less if he's sitting in his own fecal matter.
- Riley is such a great big brother to her. He will get down on the floor and just stare at her sometimes and of course she stares right back.
This mommy-hood adventure is really the best ever!