Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Vroom Vroom

I wasn't going to do this, but I just couldn't resist when I thought of this picture.  I am part of a LifeGroup.  It's a small group derived from our church that meets once a week for a short Bible study but the focus is supposed to be fellowship.  Our lifegroup really has the fellowship down.  In fact, we are so good that we don't just meet once a week, but usually two and sometimes much more!  We decided to do a fun little scavenger hunt, boys vs girls before our super cool missionary friend, Emily left for Africa.  The girls totally rocked the competition, of course!  This photo just brings a smile to my heart because of the amazing friends I have!

There are many more VROOM themed photos at I heart faces.  Check em out by clicking the link below.






Photobucket

4 comments:

BrassWillow said...

I <3 this picture! So much fun!

PIXbyemily said...

great picture! and sounds like an even better lifegroup.

Lahni said...

What a fun idea!

Anonymous said...

Super fun idea!! Love all the "guns" as my son would call them :)