Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Love Your Shot

I know I just posted this picture but I found a fun link up and because I love this shot so much, it screams to when when posting for a "love your shot" link up.

This is a picture I took at the end of September of an adorable pregnant friend of mine.  We were all finished with our "shoot" and I was packing up to go home when I thought that maybe we could try it.  She was up for it so into her jammies and up on the counter she got.  There really wasn't too much as far as setting up the shot goes.  I had the windows (north facing) open to try to utilize the natural lighting and I had my flash on with a diffuser.  I used my trusty 50mm f1.8 lens.  As for postprocessing, I cleaned it up a little and defogged the picture.  I brightened it with a curves layer and maybe a little dodge/burn action.  That's about it.









Photobucket

No comments: