Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

To all my Peeps!

I love that you are all excited and interested in the arrival of our little Riley. John and I have the same excitement while we’re waiting for him to make his appearance. Since due dates’ are estimates at best, we are not focused on a specific date for his birth, though the 8/8/08 date would have been pretty cool. My focus right now is on providing the optimal environment for Riley until God determines that today is the day. I promise to keep you posted on the blog and once he is born, you can expect a slew of pictures. For right now, I need your patience and understanding more than concerns and questions. Please know that you’re on my “A” list and I will keep you posted during this time that can be rather overwhelming. With Love and Appreciation, John and Cheyenne

3 comments:

Kate said...

We're thinking about you! Can't wait for the good news.

Anonymous said...

I must've walked three miles before Marik was born! Hang in there; he'll come when he's good and ready!
God bless!
Sara (Knox) Shaffer

Anonymous said...

I'm rooting for you guys to have a quick delivery. Maybe all this waiting just means he'll want to get out faster! I love you.

Chrys