Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

9 Fine...

No- not 9 Fine Irishmen.. but 9 Fine glorious hours of sleep last night!! Well- for Riley anyhow. I woke up around 5 (which is the approximate time he's been waking up) and was in and out of consciousness for the next two hours anticipating his awakening, until he started stirring around 7. When I went in to get him, he had a BIG smile for me! VICTORY!! What a beautiful morning- I did the happy dance with Riley when we got up!!
I started singing that Wizard of Oz song- the one that is in the IBM green commercials. If I was at all gifted with video editing or IT stuff, I'd alter this video to match my needs, but just imagine that the girl is talking about getting the first great night of sleep in over 2 months instead of the green plan!!! I swear the birds are happily chirping outside, the squirrels frolicking in the yard and everything is in bloom!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqkgiCjlvvU





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now all you have to do is work on yourself sleeping through the night.
How ironic we were just talking about this!

Brandon and Teresa R said...

that is the BEST feeling, isn't it??? The birds really do chirp when that happens!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! I remember that FIRST, oh so many years ago, and I had to go check and make sure everything was OK!! Straight sleep is so much better than broken up sleep even if the number of hours is the same!!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

(off topic)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHN!!!
There, now everybody knows!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new milestone! There will be many more. :) And I will also wish John a happy birthday! LOL